Relax into an upscale adult lifestyle community
Located in historic Ridgeway, Ontario, Ridgeway by the Lake offers an ideal mix of simplicity and activity for people seeking a resort inspired lifestyle. Each home, constructed using high-quality materials, provides homeowners with durable, low-maintenance homes.
Homes may be custom designed per your specifications. We will collaborate with you to incorporate your own individual preferences and selections into the unique plan developed specifically for your new home. Explore our model homes below or plan a visit to fully experience our beautiful and tranquil lakeside setting in person.
9,000 sq. ft. on-site Algonquin Clubhouse
Ownership at Ridgeway by the Lake is your entree to the 9,000 sq. ft. on-site Algonquin Clubhouse. You and your family will enjoy access to all Club amenities: salt water pool, fitness facility, library, billiards and vibrant social opportunities are just some of the ways the exclusive Club can fill your calendar.
Resort Inspired, Adult Oriented Community
Ridgeway by the Lake is one of the Niagara Region’s most beautiful new home communities. Designed specifically for discerning homebuyers who enjoy the finer things in life, the quality, value and luxury that’s inherent in each and every home presents a rare opportunity for substantial appreciation.
But that’s by no means the best part of life at Ridgeway by the Lake. Our residents make the difference. Relaxed, easy-going and friendly people are the hallmark of this remarkable community.
Urgent care and full service hospitals readily available. Niagara Region Ambulance has fastest response times in the province. Ambulance service and pharmacies located in Ridgeway. Local doctors, dentists and optometrists welcome new patients.
Beaches and Hiking Trails
The Niagara area offers beautiful landscape and the opportunity for our residents to escape to nature by using one of many near by beautiful beaches and Niagara hiking trails.
Great Golf in Niagara
Enjoy both casual courses and high end challenging courses all at rates that will make you smile!
World Class Wineries
The Niagara Peninsula is the best known wine region of Canada, with its sheltered microclimate producing world-class wines.
Gourmet dining, performing arts, and loads of entertainment in the Niagara Region.
Within a 30 minute drive of Ridgeway by the Lake there are at least half a dozen Farmers' Markets that provide a wide assortment of farm-fresh produce... some only in-season, some year round.
- GAF Prestique Timberline fiberglass shingles (50 year non-prorated warranty)
- Poured concrete foundation walls with protective Delta drainage layer
- High quality maintenance-free vinyl windows, double glazed, casement and single hung
- Low E Argon filled double glazed windows with warm edge spacers for high performance
- 97% efficient Multi-Stage furnace for superior comfort and energy efficiency
- 2″ x 6″ exterior wall construction with Tyvek house wrap, R22 insulation
- R60 insulation in ceilings, R31 insulation in sloped ceilings
- Basement exterior walls framed with 2 x 4 studs and R22 batt insulation from floor to ceiling
- Engineered TJI floor joists/“Silent Floor” system
- ¾” moisture resistant premium sub-flooring screwed and glued
- Full height basement with extra-large 44″ x 30″ vinyl windows
- DensShield Tile Backer for all bath ceramic installations
Exterior Features and Finishes
- Architecturally controlled exterior designs and colour selection
- Smooth fibreglass front entry door “executive” 2 panel, white, with elegantSchlage exterior handle grip set
- Smooth fibreglass garden doors and side entry doors in white (where indicated on plans)
- Steel insulated garage doors with attractive front windows (five factory finished colour selections)
- Exterior finishes in stone, ‘HARDIEPLANK’ Factory Finished siding per plans or optional Board and Batten with Factory Finish Hardie panels and battens in a wide range of colour selections
- Optional Stucco Exterior finish
- Exterior stone in Arriscraft manufactured stone, optional Veneer stones and optional Natural Ledger Rock
- Exterior trim in JAMES HARDIE 1″ x 4″ trim in choice of colour
- Low maintenance white aluminum soffit, fascia and eavestroughs. Optional colour selection
- Downspouts with minimum 10″ extension and concrete splash pads
- All exterior doors with keyed alike deadbolt hardware
- Fully sodded lots, front and rear (excluding conservation areas)
- Planting beds included at front of home with topsoil and mulch and a street tree. Plants not included
- Poured concrete walkway at front
- Concrete steps from Garage to house. Cedar coloured pressure treated steps from rear doors to yard
- Exterior pot light on front porch. Pot lights on rear covered patios and one pot light over Garage
- Fibreglass columns on front & rear porches for lasting quality
- Flexible caulking applied to all exterior doors and windows
- Rear covered patios with concrete deck on frost-free foundation where indicated on plans
- Attractive porcelain address number
- Driveway paving is excluded
- Four hours free consultation with our talented Interior Designer
- Assistance from our décor selection staff
Interior Features and Finishes
- Minimum 9′ high ceilings with oversized windows to match
- Stunning cathedral ceilings in most Great Rooms and Sunrooms (from 11′ to 16′ depending on model)
- 31⁄2” trim and 51⁄2” baseboards
- Rounded drywall corners re-enforced with steel backing
- Solid pine carpet grade stairs, standard where indicated on plans
- Masonite paneled interior Carrara smooth doors
- Schlage door hardware with choice of finishes in knob or lever styles
- Quality 12x12 porcelain ceramic flooring in a wide range of upscale imported tiles, larger size tiles incur additional charges for installation
- Quality 40 oz. broadloom including 9 mm under pad
- Interior painted with one prime coat and 2 finished coats, quality flat latex on walls and semi-gloss latex on trim in a choice of 2 colours. Up to 2 mid range colours included at no extra charge
- Interior Garage walls drywalled and primed (finish coat add $600.00)
- Stairwell to Basement finished in drywall and painted on stair side only
- Basement upgrades include half wall in drywall with wood cap for lower six risers, carpeted stairs, Mirolin 60″ tub shower, pedestal sink and toilet in bathroom
- Custom designed Kitchen included with home purchase
- Quality custom designed Kitchen cabinets with crown moulding and light valance in oak, maple or painted MDF with laminate counters
- Cabinets include upper drawers on all lower cabinets and three pot and pan drawers
- Stainless steel double sink with Moen Camerist chrome, pull out faucet
- White metal box interiors
- Bathroom vanity in Ensuite Bath with full width mirror and white Mirolin china sink and laminate counter
- American Standard Toilets, optional Cadet 3 Flow Wise one piece toilet
- Master Ensuite includes a luxurious six foot Soaker Tub and/or 48" Mirolin shower with seat and grab bar with doors in raindrop finish per plans or 60" tub/ shower combination, as noted on marketing plans
- Optional ceramic showers with glass doors using Shluter shower waterproofing system for durable shower enclosures
- Moen Chateau single lever chrome faucets
- Quality Moen 24″ towel bars and paper holder in each washroom
- Main Bath with Mirolin 48″ shower or neo-angle shower per plans
- Mirolin raindrop sliding shower doors included with each shower
- Marina pedestal sink in Main Bath and in optional Basement Bath or vanity with Mirolin china sink per plans
- 97% efficient Multi-Stage furnace for superior comfort and energy efficiency
- Central air conditioning included
- Hot and cold water supplied to washing machine
- Energy Recovery Ventilation System to maintain fresh air and reduce heating expense (rental), installed
- Navien tankless hot water heater
- Rough-in for Bathroom in Basement
- Rough-in for central vacuum
- Two exterior hose bibs, one in Garage and one at rear elevation
- Plastic piping used throughout
- Exterior venting supplied to Kitchen – range hood or fan not included
- Quiet Panasonic fans in Bathrooms directly vented to exterior
- Optional programmable thermostat
- 200 amp service (100 amp service for Windjammer & New Haven)
- Pre-wired for telephone (2) and cable (3) locations
- Optional Rough-in security system with contacts on (2) doors, (2) motion sensor locations and (1) roughed in key pad entry (must be ordered before drywall)
- Door chime
- Pot light in all showers and in other areas where indicated on marketing plans
- Builder will install standard light fixtures from Builder approved supplier, additional charges applied to specialty lights and fans
- Light fixtures purchased from suppliers other than Builders are to be installed after closing by Buyer. The Seller will provide a credit of $800.00 for light fixtures from the Purchase Price at Closing
Blythwood Homes warranty backed by Tarion Warranty Corporation includes: the home is free from defects in workmanship and materials for one (1) year, and the house is free of defects in materials on exterior cladding, caulking windows, doors and the building envelope remains free from water penetration for two (2) years.
The home is warranted against major structural defects for seven (7) years.
The home is subject to the terms of the Purchase and Sale Agreement. All plans and specifications are subject to change from time to time without notice at the sole discretion of the Vendor. The Vendor reserves the right to substitute materials of equal or better value. The vendor reserves the right to change the foregoing specifications without notice. E. & O. E.